Contact adhesive 669 is made from high quality chloroprene rubber.
It has good heat-resistance and very strong viscidity. It is
benzene-free and environmental friendly.
1. ) Initial Viscidity: 0.7 Mpa
2. ) Shear Strenght: 1.3 Mpa
3. ) Viscosity: High (1800-3800cps)
4. ) Density: Around 1.2kg/L
5. ) Solid Content: > 23%
6. ) Impact to Environmental: Dissociative formaldehyde 7. ) Tack
Time: Around 15 minute to 60 minute
8. ) Application: Bonds Carpet, Plastic Laminates, Boards, Rubber,
Leather, Cork, and Wood Chipboard, Concrete Metals.
9. ) Temperature Durability: Up to 120 centi-degree (keep stable in
rather high temperature)
10. ) Impact to Environmental: Dissociative formaldehyde
All Purpose Contact Adhesive 669 Images