Chloroprene adhesive 669 is a benzene - free and environmental
friendly contact adhesive. It is made from high quality chloroprene
rubber. It has good heat - resistance and very strong viscidity.
It has widely used in packing, woodworking, family decoration,
construction, outdoor fixing and so on. It is a good adhesive
special for plastic board, leather, rubber, cork, carpet and wood
1. Benzene - free and environmental friendly.
2. Wide application, all - purpose adhesive.
3. Long tack time, flexible in constructional operation.
4. Strong viscidity.
5. High heat - resistance, it can keep stable a high temperature of
1. Density: 0.88--0.93.
2. Shear strength: 1.7Mpa.
3. Temperature durability: Up to 120° C.
4. Solid content: 23%.
5. Yellow viscious liquid with 0.7Mpa initial tack.
6. Tack time: Around 15minute to 60 minute.
7. Impact to environment: Dissociative Formaldehyde<0.37g/kg,
Chloroprene Contact Adhesive (669) Images