Chloroprene adhesive 669 is a benzene - free and environmental
friendly contact adhesive. It is made from high quality chloroprene
rubber. It has good heat - resistance and very strong initial
Chloroprene adhesive 669 has widely used in packing, woodworking,
family decoration, construction, outdoor fixing and so on. It is a
good adhesive special for plastic board, leather, rubber, cork,
carpet and wood chipboard.
1. Strong viscidity.
2. Wide application, all - purpose adhesive.
3. High heat - resistance, it can keep stable a high temperature of
4. Benzene - free and environmental friendly.
5. Long tack time, flexible in constructional operation.
1. Yellow viscious liquid with 0.7Mpa initial tack.
2. Shear strength: 1.7Mpa.
3. Density: 0.88--0.93.
4. Solid content: 23%.
5. Temperature durability: Up to 120° C.
6. Tack time: Around 15minute to 60 minute.
7. Impact to environment: Dissociative FormaldehydePackage:
Iron can: 18L*1, 5L*4, 3L*6, 1L*18
Iron drum: 200L&
Contact Cement/ Chloroprene Contact Adhesive 669 Images