SBS Contact Adhesive is a benzene-free and environmental friendly
adhesive. It is mainly made from SBS which has good transparency
and shows strong adhesion.
It is widely used in building, packaging, woodworking, family
decoration and so on. It is special designed for bonding
alumium-plastic board, fire-proof plywood, three plywood, log,
wood, leather, foam and so on.
1. Good transparency and pleasant smell;
2. High solid content;
3. Cost-effective, small amount for large area;
4. Super strong initial tack;
5. Environment protection index surpasses National Standard;
1. Appearance: Yellow clear viscous liquid without mechanical
2. Viscosity: Low 70-120 cps.
3. Density: 0.86-0.89 kg/L.
4. Solid Content: 35%-38%.
5. Initial tack: 0.7 Mpa.
6. Tack time: 15 mins-6 hours.
7. Shear strength: 1.5 Mpa.
8. Impact to environment: Dissociative Formaldehyde< 0.37 g/kg,
SBS Contact Adhesive (999) Images