SBS Contact Adhesive is a benzene-free and environmental friendly
adhesive. It is mainly made from SBS which has good transparency
and show strong adhesion.
It is widely used in building, packaging, woodworking, family
decoration and so on. It is special designed for bonding
alumium-plastic board, fire-proof plywood, three plywood, log,
wood, leather, foam and so on.
1. High solid content;
2. Super strong initial tack;
3. Environment protection index surpasses National Standard.
4. Good transparency and pleasant smell;
5. Cost-effective, small amount for large area;
1. Initial tack: 0.7 Mpa.
2. Viscosity: Low 70-120 cps.
3. Impact to environment: Dissociative Formaldehyde< 0.37 g /
kg, Benzene< 0.1 g / kg
4. Solid Content: 35%-38%.
5. Appearance: Yellow clear viscous liquid without mechanical
6. Tack time: 15 mins-6 hours.
7. Shear strength: 1.5 Mpa.
8. Density: 0.86-0.89 kg/L.&
SBS Contact Adhesive (999) Images