SBS Contact Adhesive 999 is a kind of benzene-free and eco-friendly
contact adhesive which is made from SBS. It has good transparency
and excellent adhesion.
The application of SBS Contact Adhesive 999:
1. Widely used in building, packaging, woodworking, family
2. It's specially designed for bonding aluminium-plastic board,
fire-proof plywood, three plywood, log, wood, leather, foam etc.
The five good characteristics of SBS Contact Adhesive 999:
1. Good transparency and pleasant smell;
2. Super strong early-stage viscidity;
3. Environment protection index has surpasses National Standard;
4. High solid content;
5. Cost-effective, small amount for large area.
1. Appearance: Yellow clear viscous liquid without any merchanical
2. Initial tack: 0.7 Mpa;
3. Shear strength: 1.5 Mpa;
4. Viscosity: 80- 300 cps;
5. Solid content: 35%- 38%
6. Density: 0.86- 0.89 kg/L
7. Impact to Environment: Dissociative Formaldehyde < 0.37g/ kg,
Benzene < 0.1g/ kg;
8. Tack time: 15 mins to 6 hours.
Iron can: 18L*1 PCS/CTN, 5L*4 PCS/CTN, 3L*6 PCS/CTN, 1L*18 PCS/CTN.
Iron drum: 200L.&
Contact Adhesive (999) Images